WP01 - Project Management
- Ensure the proper scientific management of the project in order to strengthen and support the Participants to achieve the objectives, complete the milestones in time and deliver the deliverables.
- Make sure that the consortium’s contractual duties are carried out.
- Advise and guide the Participants to comply with the EU regulations and their contractual and legal requirements.
- Abide by the "good practice" of resources management as presented in the Financial Guidelines.
- Set-up an effective communication infrastructure and foster the integrative process within the consortium.
The management WP is led by GABO:mi, a German SME with longstanding, hands-on expertise in the management of EU Framework projects. Acting as the right hand of the Coordinator and as a permanent help-desk for all project participants, GABO:mi takes on full responsibility for project management and controlling, contractual management, communication management and resources management. Hence, all issues relating to project administration will be handled professionally by GABO:mi.
Scientific coordination and management of the scientific activities and their progress is in the experienced hands of the Coordinator and his team at Trinity College Dublin. The Coordinator and GABO:mi have been coordinating other large-scale projects for years and are thus well familiar with the requirements for the scientific management of NILVAD.
All other partners will be actively involved in this WP when it comes to reporting.
GABO:mi (Dr. Romana Ruiss)